[ELGIS] Building mapserver on CentOS 6

Pavel Iacovlev iacovlev.pavel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:30:15 EDT 2011

Works fine on centos 5.6 for me, does not on centos 6. Locate shows an empty
result even after updatedb.

yum reports the following:
Package postgresql-8.4.7-1.el6_0.1.x86_64 already installed and latest
version
Package postgresql-libs-8.4.7-1.el6_0.1.x86_64 already installed and latest
version
Package postgresql-server-8.4.7-1.el6_0.1.x86_64 already installed and
latest version

Not sure whats packages are missing, also "find / | grep pgport" return no
results.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Hatzopoulos, Nikolaos <hatzopou at chapman.edu