[El] RHEL5: Problem with Qgis 1.6.0 and some python-dependant plugins

Volker Fröhlich volker27 at gmx.at
Wed Mar 30 12:41:26 EDT 2011

I'm planning to put QGIS into EPEL, but haven't done so, since we're missing
Grass there. Sadly the maintainer disappeared several months ago. Maybe I'll
build one without Grass support for 1.7. I might have to take the ownership of
GDAL as well, but I don't have a lot of time and there are still several
glitches in the GDAL packages.

Volker

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GIS#Missing_dependencies_in_EPEL