[ELGIS] Test a spec...

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Nov 18 02:18:09 EST 2011

> - I've attached the SPEC for GPSTK in case others can test
> <gpstk-1.7.spec>

Anyone got a sec to test building and installing gpstk for me?

Also feel free to suggest next steps with it, since it was my first
attempt to learn the ropes.  It's been fun learning.

Next up I have the infamous OpenSceneGraph package to
understand.  I've always had to build it with a few different
configuration settings than the default builds.

But now I'm wondering at what point should ELGIS host a
build to support its packages - vs - trying to somehow use
a package that already exists in Fedora but maybe not for
the most recent version or with the options dis/enabled for
my purpose.

Tips?

Tyler