[ELGIS] rsync target for repo

Magnus Hagdorn Magnus.Hagdorn at ed.ac.uk
Wed Sep 28 11:36:17 EDT 2011

Dear ELGIS,
I am one of the sys-admins of the School of GeoSciences, Uni of
Edinburgh. I would like to make the elgis repo available to the Linux
boxes in our department. The neatest way would be for me to mirror the
repository. So I was wondering whether you provide an rsync export. We
are currently using SL5 but plan to move to SL6 in the not too distant
future. The ELGIS provides many packages we would otherwise need to
package ourselves. I'd be quite happy to provide any feedback from our
users or contribute any fixes we require.
Cheers
magnus

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.