[ELGIS] Re: [gdal-dev] Issue GDAL with JPEG-compressed TIFFS

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Fri Feb 3 08:04:45 EST 2012

Hi Evan

Indeed, the external libtiff is used and is version
libtiff-3.9.4-1.el6_0.3.x86_64.
In the mean time I did a quick compile of gdal-1.9.0 with internal
libtiff and the square disappeared.
Probably it would be a wise decision to switch to libtiff4 quickly, as
far as ELGIS is concerned.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter Hopfgartner