[ELGIS] /usr/lib64/libspatialite.so.2: undefined symbol: sqlite3_clear_bindings in Unknown on line 0

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Tue Jan 10 10:07:44 EST 2012

On 01/10/2012 03:41 PM, Pavel Iacovlev wrote:
> Separate problems, first problem in that php-mapserver from stable
> elgis does not work because it was compiled against spatialite from
> elgis-testing.
>
> The second is in regard to that pg_connect crashes when php-mapserver
> is installed from elgis-testing, this can be fixed quite easily (my
> renaming the mapserver.ini) and if this fix should be integrated or not ?

Hi Pavel,

I'm glad you were able to track this down. I still have not a clean
picture what is happening. Where does the SSL-conflict come from? Is it,
that some packages were compiled against different versions of openssl?
As a reminder, I was not able to reproduce te problem, so it might be
specific to your installation. Did you enable any other repository,
except EPEL, ELGIS and the base distriution?
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Mathieu Baudier <mbaudier at argeo.org
> <mailto:mbaudier at argeo.org>> wrote:
>
>     > I found a similar bug but instead of php conflicting with
>     mapserver's SSL it
>     > was php conflicting with CURL's SSL.
>     >
>     > So I renamed mapserver.ini to z_mapserver.ini (this will make it
>     load after
>     > pgsql.ini) and the segmentation fault is gone.

I would consider to be rather hackish. If there is no better
understanding of the problem, could consider this. But it's not really
clean.

Great work,

thanks, Pavel