[ELGIS] GMT4.5.9 for rhel5??

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 04:13:15 PDT 2013

Thanks a lot for your answer Mathieu, in fact 4.5.6 works great, the thing is that I wrote some scripts based on the 4.5.9 in one pc and after running them in one with 4.5.6 I got errors. After debugging I found the problems and things are now working. That's why having 4.5.9 as rpm would be nicer for me. I work almost all in rhel and since some months I used your repository (ie. EL5 and plus), great job actually. About making rpm like this, is that possible from the sources (bz2)? if so, I could help to do this also.

Thanks for booking this,

Cheers,

Gery

Piensa en el medio ambiente - mantenlo en la pantalla. NO lo imprimas si NO es necesario.
Think green - keep it on the screen. Do NOT print if it is NOT necessary.
Denken Sie an die Umwelt - bewahren Sie es auf dem Bildschirm. Drucken Sie es NICHT, wenn es NICHT notwendig ist.