[EU] Chapter creation as NGO - last recall

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Tue Jul 18 08:58:23 PDT 2017

Just arrived @FOSS4G Europe!

Already heard that #Freddyisafish also arrived in good order on his way
to Boston :-)

I just reserved a BOF tomorrow July 19th at 18:30 in room L103
If Gerald could announce that tomorrow, that should be great!

If not, everybody welcome in room L103
Please add your name on the wiki [1]

Dirk

[1]
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-Europe_2017_Bof#.5BBoF_OSGeo_Europe_-_administrative_workshop_.28slot_4.29.5D_L103

On 2017-07-18 15:10, María Arias de Reyna wrote:
> OK, just wanted to make it more explicit :)
>
> On Jul 18, 2017 3:07 PM, "Till Adams" <till.adams at fossgis.de
> <mailto:till.adams at fossgis.de>> wrote:
>
>     I don't have the program in mind, but that was my idea when I said, that
>     Gerald could announce the meeting in the opening session tomorrow?
>

>     Till
>

>     Am 18.07.2017 um 13:15 schrieb María Arias de Reyna:
>     > Can we please set up a datetime and place already so we make sure we
>     > don't miss it?
>     >
>     > On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Till Adams <till.adams at fossgis.de
>     <mailto:till.adams at fossgis.de>> wrote:
>     >> +1 for BoF @foss4g-eu
>     >>
>     >>
>     >> @Gerald, perhaps you can take this into your hands (as you
>     already know
>     >> how to initialize BoF's and (I presume) as chair can point to
>     that BoF
>     >> in the opening?
>     >>
>     >>
>     >> Till
>     >>
>     >>
>     >> Am 17.07.2017 um 18:04 schrieb Dirk Frigne:
>     >>> Dear
>     >>>
>     >>> Time to finalise some administrative work on the next FOSS4G
>     conference.
>     >>>
>     >>> I received the full information of 11 of the 18 founding members.
>     >>>
>     >>> (Dirk Frigne,Jáchym Čepický,Till Adams,Oliver May,María Arias de
>     Reyna
>     >>> ,Angelos Tzotsos, Jeff McKenna ,Ian Turton ,Jorge Sanz , KAri
>     Jolma,Kari
>     >>> Salovaara)
>     >>> )
>     >>>
>     >>> I still need the place of birth and the address of following 7
>     >>> volunteers indicated to be a part of the founding members:
>     >>>
>     >>> Vasile Crăciunescu,
>     >>> Stephan Meißl
>     >>> Marc Vloemans
>     >>> Markus Neteler
>     >>> Jorge Gustavo Rocha
>     >>> Alexander Bruy
>     >>> Gérald Fenoy ,
>     >>>
>     >>> Please respond before Wednesday July 19 with your full address
>     and your
>     >>> date of birth, or I will not be able to include you in the founding
>     >>> document that we could sign during the FOSS4G conference in Paris.
>     >>>
>     >>> Of course you are still welcome to become a member after the
>     foundation,
>     >>> but I need this data for the registration at
>     >>> http://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/
>     <http://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/>
>     >>>
>     >>> I will also add a couple of remarks I received during the process.
> [...]

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.