[Europe] FOSS4G-Europe 2018 - Portugal (Guimarães) - 16 to 21 July

Pedro Pereira pedromap at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 04:16:28 PST 2018

Hello,

We are pleased to inform that the *FOSS4G-Europe Conference* [1] will be
held in Guimarães, Portugal, from July 17 to 19th, 2018. Two days for
workshops are scheduled. On 16th, just before the conference and on 20th,
after the conference. We also support a code sprint for two days, 20 and
21th of July.

*FOSS4G-Europe Hostel [2]*
We booked an entire Hostel, the Pousada da Juventude de Guimarães. The
hostel has nice facilities at an affordable price. Since all the hostel is
booked for us, we will use the space for informal events at evening. Only
78 attendees can stay at the hostel. We recommend booking early the
hostel.  Booking the FOSS4G-Europe Hostel is included in the registration
form.

Best regards,
Local organisation committee

[1] https://foss4g-europe.osgeopt.pt