[Europe] Lead from the INSPIRE conference ...

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 03:02:58 PDT 2018

Hi Dirk,
there might be a misunderstanding, at least for our company.

We give courses on a quite regularly basis, but we are not a structured
training company.
Usually we are contacted to have a course taylored to the needs of the
client.

Just an example, a geopaparazzi course for the Austrian Geological Society:
https://geologie.or.at/index.php/kurse/digitale-kartierung-geopaparazzi-2
And similar it is for gvSIG and geoscripting.

But we do not have a courses catalogue, if that is what you are looking for.

Do yo need something really structured with a name and a presentation page?
I think that would cut us out.
Not sure about the others.

Cheers,
Andrea