[Europe] Lead from the INSPIRE conference ...

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Fri Oct 12 08:05:18 PDT 2018

Hi,

lat/lon offers trainings on
  * deegree,
  * Building a SDI with Open Source Software
  * INSPIRE with Open Source Software
in DE and EN. Offerings upon request. Currently we don't have a
courses catalogue or some thing like that.

There a some more provider as in [1] and [2].

Kind regards,
Torsten

_
[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Open_Source_Training_Providers
[2] https://foss-academy.com/

--
### -->  Bitte beachten Sie unsere neuen Rufnummern!  <--  ###

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19                    53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 9477 9877             fax ++49 +228 9477 0154
http://www.lat-lon.de                 http://www.deegree.org

lat/lon gesellschaft für raumbezogene informationssysteme mbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 13042
Geschäftsführer: Jens Fitzke und Torsten Friebe