[Europe] status of local chapter / re-activation in Bucharest?

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 12:12:52 PDT 2019

On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 10:32 PM Jorge Gustavo Rocha <jgr at geomaster.pt>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We (OSGeo) didn't celebrate the 500th anniversary of the first
> circumnavigation of the Earth properly.
>
> It is a wonderful excuse to go to Sevilla next year... Maria?

I'm sorry, but the proposal for the international one would not be reusable
for the European one. It would need a work from scratch. Plus I'm helping
on another proposal for FOSS4G 2021, so I already have my hands full.

(And the anniversary was this year, all the public administrations
attention and help would be gone by next year, this year would have been
the good one!)