[Europe] Resurrect legal entity?

Dirk Frigne dirk at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 29 02:56:52 PDT 2022

Hi Maria,

The closing of the current entity is not yet completly finished.
I received our general meeting documents back from the court. They
didn't accept the signatures.
The signatures should be legally binding. We should, or sign the
documents on an original copy, or we should use digital signatures.

I will send the documents later today again for digital signing.

Regards,

Dirk