[fdo-dev] Exception messages

Donald Cameron donald.cameron at autodesk.com
Wed Nov 8 14:53:51 EST 2006

Hi Mateusz,

I am starting to work on the FAQ. If the answer to the FAQ is "Add
export NLSPATH=/usr/local/fdo-3.2.0/nls/%N to your profile so that FDO
picks up exception messages from the message catalogs.", what is the
best question?
Would it be
"Why do some exception messages on Linux have so little useful
information?

Regards,
Don