spatial context

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Tue Oct 3 18:17:45 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have several question:

1. I can't see that MG server is using FDO ActivateSpatialContext
command.
     What is intended use of this command ?

2.  It looks to me that MG server is transferring from first coordinate
system he reads from GetSpatialContexts command
     to map coord system. Actually should transfer from feature geometry
property coord system to map.
     Is this true ? And If true this is a bug ?

3. Is it possible to pass coord system transformations to data store
trough fdo (bypass mg transformation)?
    To mee it looks like it is not possible.
    Could be nice to allow rdbms (like Oracle) to do trasnformations.

Haris