[mapguide-dev] spatial context

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 3 18:27:35 EDT 2006

Haris,

Here are the answers to your questions. If you have any more please feel free to ask.

1) The concept of an "Active" spatail context has been dropped and is no longer being used. A future release will deprecate any APIs that involve this.

2) You are correct. This is a bug and it has been fixed for the upcoming Service Pack 1 release of both MapGuide Enterprise and MapGuide Open Source. If you have access to the SVN vault the changes have already been submitted to the "Branch" and will be back ported to the "Trunk" soon.

3) The coordinate system transformation pass through you describe is not supported.

Hope this helps,
Bruce