[ANN] The OSGeo BuildBot for FDO

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Oct 4 06:18:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

Yesterday, I finally configured OSGeo BuildBot instance for FDO project.
General information about the OSGeo BuildBot farm is available here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/BuildBot_Configuration

Here is URL of the FDO BuildBot:

http://198.202.74.219:8501/

It's a temporary link and will be replaced with subdomain in future:

http://buildbot.osgeo.org/fdo/

At the moment, two machines are connected:
1) OSGeo's Linux (24 hours / 7 days)
2) Mine, Windows box (>= 12 hours / 7 days)

Also, fdocore is only compiled and tested. The Buildbot is still "under
construction" and we're going to include all FDO components in near
future.

If anyone would like to connect new machine to FDO BuildBOt,
please send a note to SAC list (sac at sac.osgeo.org) or directly to me.

I'm looking forward your feedback...