[fdo-dev] GDAL version in the trunk

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Fri Oct 6 14:50:57 EDT 2006

Mateusz,

For your information, I have branched the OSGeo repositories into a
branches/3.2.x stream for the upcoming Autodesk Map release. With this
branching, the restrictions on code submissions from you and Frank W.
are eased somewhat. If you want to go ahead and make the change for the
providers in question I can review and then you can submit the changes
yourself.