ASP.NET Web references ?

Ytse bill_gfr at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 9 09:30:42 EDT 2006

Ok guys, I know this isn't truly about FDO's dev, but
I can't make it out and desperately need help :
is it possible to use FDO in a ASP.NET C# Website ??

I guess it probably is, but I can't make it out. I add
references to all managed dlls but the site won't
build with the following error
"A procedure imported by Fdo.dll couldn't be loaded"

It works fine with WinForm, I don't understand what is
the problem.

Help pleaaaase