[fdo-dev] [fdordbms] UnitTest segmentation fault

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Oct 12 10:46:34 EDT 2006

Hi,

As my initial questions in this thread seem to be unanswerable or
unclear, I'd like to give it yet another try.

Could you answer following short questions?

1. Are parameters used in the initfiletest file validated in any way?

2. What parameters are mandatory what are optional?

3. How to pass empty password?
As I explained in my first post in this thread, following
versions do not work:

(not password parameter)
password=
password="" - this one seems to be working but I'm not sure.

4. Why pointer returned from getenv(), and from other C lib calls,
are not checked for NULL?