[fdo-dev] FW: FW: [fdo-users] RE: [fdo-dev] Re: FW: [fdo-users] RE: [fdo-dev] Query on MySQL FDO

Romica Dascalescu Romica.Dascalescu at autodesk.com
Mon Oct 16 11:10:33 EDT 2006

Hi Manjeet,

Please can you provide me the next information?
In the menu Help -> About Autodesk Map 3D
	-> Click on Product Information
I need to tell me: Product Name, Product version, Product Service pack.

It's very important if your Map version supports the latest version of
FDO.
Also in you install folder you have FDO\Bin and inside providers.xml.
Please tell me the value of version node from providers (is it 3.0.0.0,
3.1.0.0 or 3.2.0.0)
About MgFdoMySQLOverrides.dll you should find this library after build
in: \\Providers\GenericRdbms\Managed\bin\debug\ or
\\Providers\GenericRdbms\Managed\bin\release\
If you have build errors please let me know.
Usually as rule, after you build one provider and you want to replace
the dll in Map you must copy also FDO libraries
(\\Fdo\Unmanaged\bin\win32\debug\)
If you want to use the debug libraries do not forget about debug
dependencies (Xalan-C_1_7_0D.dll, XalanMessages_1_7_0D.dll,
xerces-c_2_5_0D.dll and boost_thread-vc80-mt-gd-1_32.dll <last one is
only for WMS and WFS providers>)

Best Regards,
Romica.