[fdo-dev] SHP provider

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Sun Oct 29 11:56:19 EST 2006

As a meter a fact it is very simple, basically for shp provider data
store is the folder.
Apply schema will create shp files in folder (data store).

Anyhow I agree that this command should be implemented, it is important
to try to keep consistency across providers, to have a common level of
functionality as high as possible.

Haris