[fdo-dev] TestRunner project

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Fri Sep 22 10:31:03 EDT 2006

TestRunner was removed as a part of the default compilation of
Thirdparty components under revision 250.

> Revision: 250
> Author: gregboone
> Date: 7:30:18 PM, Tuesday, July 11, 2006
> Message:
> FDO89: Support Windows development using VCExpress (Remove C# Project
> from .sln file)
> ----
> Modified : /trunk/Thirdparty/Thirdparty.sln
> Modified : /trunk/Thirdparty/Thirdparty_fdo.sln

TestRunner was removed because it relies on MFC which is not available
in MS VCExpress. As part of supporting VCExpress, all FDO provider unit
test projects had their settings changed so that they do not
automatically link in TestRunner and it's associated MFC UI.

If the TestRunner MFC UI is required, define __CPPUNIT_MFC_APP in the
unit test preprocessor definitions and link in the TestRunner library.