[fdo-dev] FDO172 & Warning of "build breaker" changes

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Tue Sep 26 10:59:58 EDT 2006

Frank,

Sorry for the disturbance! We fix the GDAL provider in order to account
for the new API change so it can build and would not break our internal
build process.  As Greg said, it should build although the new
functionality (as you noticed, capability changes) don't have the
correct implementation.

I have attached a document that indicate the implementation for the
different providers.  Hope it helps get you started.
If you have any question, let us know.

RF