[fdo-internals] FDO RFC 4 - Provider Support for ArcSDE 9.2

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Apr 24 15:05:56 EDT 2007

Robert Fortin wrote:
> As far as I can see we got +1 for every member of the PSC except Orest.
> Do we have to wait for Orest or we can proceed with the change?

Robert,

Greg called for the vote on the 19th, and according to our PSC document:

   http://fdo.osgeo.org/psc.html

voting lasts for 48 hours and it is up to the motion proposer to summarize
results at the end of the voting period.  So I think the appropriate action
is for Greg to declare the RFC passed, and for work to proceed.

Since the only barrier is process oriented (Greg's declaration) I don't
see any reason not to proceed with implementation.