[fdo-internals] Defects in PostGIS provider

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Aug 22 14:54:19 EDT 2007

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for the email, that's great, and I am definitely committed to
getting the PostGIS provider as production-ready as possible so your
contributions are very welcome.

Typically we would vote to open up commit access to the SVN after a
history of code contributions, and taking a vote on the mailing list.  I
think we'd also need a signed contributor's agreement.

Would you be willing to submit the first few changes as .patch files
against Trac?

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/

If so, create new tickets for each bug, and then attach a patch file
against that fixes the problem, and send a note to the -internals list.
Then one of the committers (maybe Haris or Mateusz) will review and
apply against trunk.