[fdo-internals] SVN Repository Merge Issues

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon Feb 12 13:11:46 EST 2007

Hi All,

The FDO SVN Trunk is now once again open for submissions. I have updated
the relevant FDO build scripts and verified that the source code (minus
the King and OGR providers) builds correctly on Windows XP and Fedora 5.

As the trunk represents the 3.3 release of FDO, I have also update the
FDO and DLL version numbers to 3.3.0. With this change, the FDO binaries
will now be installed on Linux systems in the following location:
/usr/local/fdo-3.3.0/lib

The following SVN submissions that were used to make the build script
and version numbering changes:

2451-2498
2500

If there are any questions, please email me and I will try my best to
provide an answer.