[fdo-internals] xmin and xmax are reserved keywords

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Jan 15 13:53:11 EST 2007

Gavin Cramer wrote:
> Yes, it looks like you have the right idea there.

Good to know.
So, as I've asked in one of my latest post, who is going to say Go! ?

> Does PostGIS Provider support ApplySchema command?  If so, you'd want to
> test the full round-trip (ApplySchema followed by DescribeSchema) to
> make sure that there aren't any other places that would be affected.

Yes, I have ApplySchema command provided and I'll run the suggested
test.

By the way, I'm curious what's the alternative to ApplySchema command to
create FDO-enabled datastore?
If a provider doesn't support ApplySchema, how users are supposed to
configure the datastore?