[fdo-internals] SVN Repository Merge Issues

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Fri Jan 26 10:15:30 EST 2007

trunk and 3.2.x", the branch and trunk are mostly identical but not
totally identical. Our decision with branching 3.2.x was that all
changes submitted into the 3.2.x branch should also be submitted into
the trunk. I will have to verify that this is the case. I will look into
this and get back to you.

I know of a couple of submissions that went into the trunk that did not
go into the 3.2.x branch. There were several by Brent R. that come
immediately to mind (See attached) One significant difference is that
Brent dropped a change in the trunk of FDO that changed binary
compatibility between the branch and trunk.