[fdo-internals] Re: OSGeo FDO SVN Write Access

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Thu Jul 26 12:37:33 EDT 2007

Can't we expedite the process a bit assuming that the proposed change
will be reviewed by existing committer before getting dropped?  Assume
that the new code drop is a patch.

Ultimately, they want to contribute to the community as much as they
can.  And it starts by making them fully part of the community.

RF