[fdo-internals] Motion: RFC 3 - PostGIS provider

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue May 8 12:31:47 EDT 2007

OK,

That's been more that 48 hours (because it was a weekend).  I'm going to
call this motion Passed with the following vote:

Jason +1
Greg +1
Orest +1
Bob +1
Haris +1

Re transactions:

PostgreSQL doesn't currently support nested transactions.  Mateusz has
been using "soft" transactions internally to ensure per-action
consistency, so if we support explicit transactions he will have to
somehow test for existing transaction before starting internal
transactions.