[fdo-internals] PostGIS provider added to the repo

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed May 30 16:38:58 EDT 2007

Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> Em mer 30 mai 2007, Mateusz Loskot escreveu:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Today, with Frank's and Jason's help, we merged
>> http://svn.refractions.net/fdopostgis repository with FDO trunk.
>>
>> The PostGIS provider lives under trunk/Providers/PostGIS.
>>
>> Currently, it includes only building configuration for Visual C++
>> 2005. I'm going to add PostGIS related options to .BAT files.
>>
>> In near future, I'm going to add Makefiles for Linux.
>
> If you need any help, please just ask :-)
>
> Thanks for your work.

Thank you very much for your offer.
The FDO is Open Source project, so you're free do improve it any time
you wish :-)
I'm not going to hide the truth it will take a while (2-3 weeks until
I'm able to do it myself.
So, if you have some free CPU cycles and you'd like to start adding
makefiles, I'd appreciate your help, any time.