[fdo-internals] RE: Re-Openeing FDO RFC 10

Maggie Yang maggie.yang at autodesk.com
Mon Nov 5 19:23:15 EST 2007

I have implemented and tested the reopened RFC10. The result is:
1)      The dwg file created in GreateWhite, which contains a WMS layer, could be opened and displayed in Hammerhead, and vice versa.
2)      MapGuide could display the WMS  layer published from Hammerhead and GreateWhite.

Thanks,
Maggie Yang