[fdo-internals] RE: [mapguide-users] FDO installation

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Nov 8 11:51:35 EST 2007

Hmm.

I'm the glutton-for-punishment who is working on updating those
instructions.  They're not 100% yet.  Also, you're working with trunk,
so it's definitely not guaranteed to be stable; you may want to use the
7.0.4 instructions instead to build 1.2.

That's an odd error; it's almost like your OpenSSL didn't compile
properly.  It's included in ThirdPary, so it's not like you're missing a
package - I think.  A couple days ago Greg removed some configure files
from the repository.  I wonder if there may be something missing from
the build script...

There's also a _lot_ of new stuff in the repo right now between the
boost update and the gdal update, so I'm not entirely surprised that
there's something not quite right.

Jason