[fdo-internals] RE: [mapguide-internals] Case sensitivity change in MGOS 1.2?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Oct 9 14:54:11 EDT 2007

I suppose that I should be explicit:  the case sensitivity is around
attribute values in filters.  Such as lastname like 'Smith' not
returning rows where lastname == 'SMITH'.

From: Jason Birch
Subject: [mapguide-internals] Case sensitivity change in MGOS 1.2?

Anyone know if something has changed in MapGuide 1.2 or FDO 3.2.3 that
would cause my SDF queries to be case sensitive, where they weren't in
1.1?  Does this have anything to do with the locale changes?