[fdo-internals] Request for Agenda Items for FDO PSC Meeting

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Oct 19 12:23:20 EDT 2007

Does that mean that we could get an updated GDAL into FDO in time for
MapGuide's second beta? Rumour has it that 1.4.3 should be available
sometime today.  I'd like to see both this and at least the OGR and
PostGIS providers in the build process by then.  I'll let Haris speak to
the King.* providers.

If so, is there a preferred way/person to do the GDAL update?

From: Greg Boone
Subject: RE: [fdo-internals] Request for Agenda Items for FDO PSC
Meeting

MapGuide has identified sometime next week as a possible beta date. I
had planned to use advise that they use FDO build S013 for initial
testing purposes. S013 was cut earlier this week. I don't think there
will be enough time to integrate a new GDAL and get a new release in
place in time for their beta. I would advise waiting until after the
beta to integrate a new version of GDAL.