[fdo-internals] Request for Agenda Items for FDO PSC Meeting

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Oct 19 12:57:02 EDT 2007

Awesome, thanks Greg.

I really doubt that MapGuide 2.0 will work 100% out of the box, with all
of the changes that went into Fusion, etc.  Also, there are at least a
few outstanding bugs that need to be addressed before getting into RCs.

I'm (optimistically?) guessing that there will be a second beta.

From: Greg Boone
Subject: RE: [fdo-internals] Request for Agenda Items for FDO PSC
Meeting

I will work on getting the new GDAL version into Thirdparty.

I will also work on getting OGR and PostGIS into the build process.

I have not received word of when the second MapGuide beta will be
released. If there is a second beta, then we will be able to get a
version of FDO released that uses the new GDAL release.