[fdo-internals] Remove Generated Files

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon Oct 29 16:50:44 EDT 2007

Actually, I would state that it is no more work (at least initially)
since we recommend users call build_linux.sh, which calls

      aclocal
      libtoolize --force
      automake --add-missing --copy
      autoconf
     ./configure

This generates the makefiles. Once this is done, the user is free to
call 'make' and 'make install' directly.