[fdo-internals] Updated RFC 11 - Area and Length functions

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Thu Sep 13 16:27:13 EDT 2007

Hi Orest,

When you sad: " We will post these functions as fdo common utilities
so that other provider writers can use them as well if they choose.", I
was thinking that we will get in FDO way written functions for proj4
calculations.

What I mean, if we want to use proj4 in other provider it would be great
that we don't need to learn proj4.
Having FDO functions, which use's FDO geometry spatial context..., and
perfoming proj4 calls is something which would be very good.

Yes, I am not talking just about RFC 11.

Haris