[fdo-internals] Fwd: .NET: Reading ECW RasterDataModel problems

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Thu Apr 3 10:28:43 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a really strange situation here - I'm trying to get access to an ECW
file via Autodesk.Raster provider (out of Map 3D 2007 SP3, that's FDO 3.1.0)
but resulting reader on ISelect is always empty... Although I'm new to
Autodesk.Raster provider I'm using it as any other provider, feature schema
returned is "default", feature class is also "default", having two
properties: "FeatId" (DataValue) and "Raster" (IRaster). Alas, my
ISelect.Execute upon it returns empty reader.

Is there any example of how to do get to RasterDataModel for a single ECW
file using .NET? It should be so straightforward... maybe my connection
params were not set right? I'm using conn params as for any other, say, SDF
file.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic