[fdo-internals] Vote: FDO RFC 16 - FDO Provider for SQLite

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Apr 3 11:40:08 EDT 2008

Jason Birch wrote:
> We seem to have hit a bit of a wall on this vote.  The 48 hour deadline
> has gone by with three +1's and no further votes.  There has been
> considerable discussion, but it appears to have come to a standstill.
>
> At this point, the motion has technically passed, but I really don't
> feel comfortable declaring this result without some guidance.  Thoughts?

Jason,

I'm inclined to give the chair some leeway on this, but if anyone really
objects to RFC 16 I think they need to officially vote -1 today to force
further discussion of the issue.

I'm also not comfortable with the RFC passing without more consensus, but
someone has to step forward to represent the "con" side formally.