[fdo-internals] Provider registry...

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Tue Apr 22 10:07:35 EDT 2008

We used to do that through a custom action using the API as part of the merge module/msi.
But regfdo makes plenty of sense since the info on the provider that gets included in the providers.xml is all be available through the dll.
That way you can add a new/remove dll and un/register it easily.
Good idea.

RF