[fdo-internals] FDO RFC 18 - Migrate to Microsoft Visual Studio 2008

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Apr 30 21:02:52 EDT 2008

As far as cmake is concerned (sorry to not reply inline, but this is tangentially off-topic), I think Helio has the FDO build working fine using cmake, and on Linux it also builds against installed libraries rather than the ones under /Thirdparty. Last I heard, he said the FDO build is working "perfectly" under cmake, and he was in the process of getting MapGuide to build using cmake as well. He also mentioned both the x86 and x64 configurations are compiling fine, apart from runtime issues in the x64 configuration of MapGuide.

Traian