[fdo-internals] Standardising FDO Schema's

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Aug 29 16:07:46 EDT 2008

I fully agree with Orest and Robert.

I also understand that ~ signs in class names are not pretty.
Also, even bigger problem is that is some cases after class is created with ApplySchema schema  in next DescribeSchema call it will not return exact same Schema.Class name. Class name or schema name or both can be different.

I have decided for KML provider to have configuration XML file in which user can set which Schema.Class name which will be returned for particullar file or url. Suggestions ideas ?

Haris