[fdo-internals] About Utilities

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Feb 29 03:50:36 EST 2008

The SDF provider uses the SQLite internal headers.
This produces an output file that is somewhat like an SQLite file, but
useless to standard SQLite programs.
I belive the trick was to use the SQLite search tree and structues, but
add on Spatial info.

I don't know if it is possible to use a stock sqlite source, but I do
know that the current stock version of SQLite does not accept some of
the values added to the internal header structures.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S