[fdo-internals] RE: [mapguide-internals] Exception thrown on null values?

Orest Halustchak orest.halustchak at autodesk.com
Fri Feb 29 10:38:10 EST 2008

Hi,

Regarding an FDO compliance test suite, we should move that discussion to fdo-internals after this email rather than have it in two places.

Yes, a number of folks have discussed the concept of a compliance test suite but not too much has been done yet, partly due to resources. To get the ball rolling, we could add it to the agenda of the next FDO PSC meeting. In the mean time, I'll add it to the fdo futures wiki page.

Thanks,
Orest.