[fdo-internals] New FDO Contributor Agreement

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon Jan 14 18:56:42 EST 2008

Just to follow-up on the contribution agreement reminder I sent out last week.

We are hoping have FDO graduate incubation towards the end of January, early February. At that time, all contributors who have not signed and sent a copy of their contributor agreement, as requested below, will have their contributor status suspended until the time the OSGeo Foundation receives the completed paperwork.

Thanks for your understanding,

Greg Boone