[fdo-internals] IInsert.BatchParameterValues problems

Orest Halustchak orest.halustchak at autodesk.com
Tue Mar 4 09:58:46 EST 2008

Hi Maksim,

Did you check if the provider that you're using supports this capability? Check FdoICommandCapabilities::SupportsParameters.

Note that some providers may do buffering internally so that even if you call IInsert.Execute many times, internally those inserts are buffered and use array inserts to the underlying server.

Thanks,
Orest.