[fdo-internals] FDO RFC 16 - FDO Provider for SQLite

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Wed Mar 19 08:59:25 EDT 2008

It does seem like the geometry format should be a global per database
setting. Why would you want one geometry column using FGF, another using
WKB, and a third using WKT all in the same database? On the other hand, a
global setting might require yet another meta-data table.

My 2 cents for what they are worth...
Bob

>>> WKB12