[fdo-internals] FDO RFC 16 - FDO Provider for SQLite

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Sun Mar 23 14:19:32 EDT 2008

Hi Frank,

No problem, feel free to post the file (it came from publically available data).
Since I sent you that file, I have also added support for the geometry_columns (and spatial_ref_sys) in my code. I had the same columns as you have in the RFC, except for the "type" column. I will adjust the code to support "type" as well.

Traian